TACO 20' Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles - Pair - Black [OT-4200CF]TACO Marine
20' Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles - Pair - Black
Carbon Fiber/Stainless Steel/Black
Taco Sport Fishing introduces their first ever Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles for the ultimate offshore fishing experience. Our "Patent Pending" innovative design was built to meet the demands of today's modern fishing techniques and for those who need to get the most out of their high performance fishing boats on the market.
The Carbon Fiber Poles are by far stronger and lighter than any other aluminum poles on the market today. The cylindrical design has the strength built into it to allow for today's modern fishing techniques of pulling dredges of ballyhoo, mullet or squids through the water at higher speeds that would be difficult to achieve with aluminum poles.
- UV-resistant, clear coated Black Carbon Fiber pole construction
- Stainless Steel Type 316 collars and rings
- Double Brass rollers allow for easy line rigging
- Double outrigger line design on the 16' and triple outrigger line design on the 20' for either mono or dacron
- Swivel roller design mechanism allows for a more natural swimming action which will result in hooking up more fish
- Telescopes to less than 8' for bridge clearance, trailering and storage
- Designed for use with universal or Taco Sport Fishing Grand Slam mounts that accept 1-1/2" outriggers
- 16' ideal for boats under 35', 20' ideal for boats up to 50'
- Includes a nylon mesh carry bag to protect poles
- Includes adjustable line caddy with brass rollers allows for easy rigging to the t-top or the gunnel
- Sold in Pairs
- One year limited warranty
- Product Class: Outrigger Poles
- Construction: Carbon Fiber
- Diameter (Inches): 1-1/2'
- Finish: Black
- Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 100"L WT: 24 lbs
- UPC: 630838084929