TACO Grand Slam 400 Outrigger Top Mount - Pair [GS-400]TACO Marine
Grand Slam 400 Outrigger Top Mount - Pair
TACO Marinenow offers a higher performance outrigger mount with their 400 series specifically designed for boat lengths surpassing 50’ and quad engines exceeding 1600 horsepower. The center console market continues to grow and so does the size of its vessels and the engines that power them. The new GS-400 provides the upgrade in strength to easily handle the increasing outrigger pole lengths in both Aluminum and Carbon Fiber for up to 30’. Experience the difference with this new high performance series of outrigger mounts.
Features and Benefits
- Increased surface area on the hard top plate
- Increased thickness of the 6" x 8" oval hard top plate to 3/4" to reduce flex
- Larger top tube with longer bearing surface for improved stability
- Extended upper casting to prevent tube buckling
- Compatible with TACO Marine aluminum and carbon fiber poles (1-1/2" diameter)
- Ideal for use on high performance boats with 3, 4 or 5 engines
- Double the amount of top assembly hardware compared to Grand Slam 280 series
- Stainless lever grip for additional strength
- New mushroom outrigger twist and lock pin for one hand operation
- Eight bolt pattern attachment for increased arm and pole support
- Increased thickness in the backing plate to 1/2"
- Uses same bolt and hole pattern for installation as current Grand Slam series
- Sold in Pairs
- Three year limited warranty
- Product Class: Mounting Brackets
- Diameter (Inches): 1-1/2'
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 22"W x 21"L WT: 42.8 lbs
- UPC: 630889088853