Garmin gWind Transducer Bundle w/GMI 20, GNX 20, GND 10, gWind & DST800 [010-01248-30]Garmin
GMI™/GNX™ Wired Sail Pack 52
gWind™ Transducer Bundle w/GMI™ 20, GNX™ 20, GND 10, gWind™ & DST800
The Information You Need to Make Confident Decisions
- Includes GMI™ 20 and GNX™ 20 marine instruments and gWind™ and DST800 transducer
- GMI 20 instrument has a highly visible bright 4” color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- GNX 20 instrument has highly visible monochrome LCD displays
- gWind transducer features 3-bladed propeller and twin-fin design
- DST800 52 mm thru-hull smart transducer provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data
Know the Wind and Water
With a GMI/GNX Wired Sail Pack 52, you’ll have all the equipment you need to know what’s going on with the wind and water.
GMI 20 Marine Instrument
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100-plus marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4” color display with extra-large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170-degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens on GMI 20 prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high-contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll — cycling between pages automatically without you having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous for sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network.
GNX 20 Marine Instrument
The easy-to-read GNX 20 marine instrument display has black digits on a white or color background. It clearly shows water depth, boat speed through the water, water temperature and 50-plus marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm.
gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA). The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
DST800 Thru-hull Smart Transducer
DST800 provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data to the NMEA 2000 network. This 100 W transducer can read depths up to 330’, and it has an operating frequency of 235 kHz and a beamwidth of 10x44 degrees.
In The Box
- gWind transducer
- GMI 20
- GNX 20
- GND 10
- DST800 thru-hull smart transducer
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Mast cable with female connector (25 m)
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Shape: Square
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 8"W x 25"L WT: 12 lbs